Magical Tour in Las Coloradas - Natural Pink Lagoon
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place, ending this adventure you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Las coloradas and Visit to the reserve Rio Lagartos
- Hotel pick up & Drop-off
- Includes box lunch (sandwich,juice,apple) and Lunch
- Bottled water
- One Dish of choose
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation Rio lagartos ($10 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las coloradas is a place at the north of the Yucatan Peninsula. The popularly known as pink beach in Yucatan is visited annually by thousands of tourists intrigued by its peculiar pink lake, this quiet water paradise is located on the Yucatecan Peninsula and is world famous. Those who have visited her are impressed by its beauty. The pink lagoon is a sight show that no one can miss. The lagoon has this particular shade because the water has a very high concentration of salt, in addition to the depth live millions of microorganisms that give that pink appearance.
Keep in mind that depending on the sunlight is the shade you will see. Yes! It's not the same pink morning shade as it is at sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
Prepare yourself for a unique boat ride in Rio Lagartos and cruise down the remarkable biosphere filled with life and vivid colors every step of the way.
The best of all this will be the bird watching like the Flamingos.
- Visit the Rio Lagartos reserve (mangroves and lagoon)
- exfoliation (baño Maya)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Coco bongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or Airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenueThe pickup time is set according to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit and towels.
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes, and also bring extra clothes for a change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.