Magnificient 2-Day Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave & Bungalow Stay
• Discovery the unique and panoramic view from Mua Cave
• Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Tam Coc
• Experience the daily life of local people
• Relax with a simple cooking lesion and afternoon tea
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: (lunch and dinner is included)
Be picked up from your hotel by bus and drive to Ninh Binh. Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel and take some time to visit King Dinh and King Le’s temples. Afterwards, head to Tam Coc Warf and enjoy a buffet lunch at the port. Cycle to Mua cave with its stunning rice fields, where you will walk to the top of the valley. Between 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM check into Tam Coc Bungalow which is located in the village and face the river.
Relax on your own before a short cooking lesson where you will learn to make authentic Vietnamese cakes. Enjoy dinner in the evening.
Day 2: (breakfast and lunch is included)
Enjoy breakfast at sunrise before visiting a local morning market. Board a boat at Tam Coc Wharf, after enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong River. Journey through caves and visit the stunning river surrounded by limestone. Have lunch on board before heading back to the bungalow to relax. Have some afternoon tea and head back to Hanoi by bus. You will be dropped off at your hotel between 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM.
Departure Point :Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.