Mahatma Gandhi Heritage & his trails in Delhi
A tour in Delhi as a tribute to the father of nation who uprooted mighty British from India through his peaceful efforts. A walk through his heritage to discover Gandhi's courageous life & his philosophies of non-violence.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Entry/Admission - National Gandhi Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
You will be picked-up from your hotel/railway station/airport in Delhi, Our first spot will be "Raj Ghat" which holds the cremation spot of Mahatma Gandhi & many other noted people like Jawaharlal Nehru. The vast expanse of greenery is also called as the forest of peace. There is also a vast beautiful lake with plenty of Ducks and other birds to sight.Other notable people’s memorials found here are "Lal Bahadur Shastri", "Indira Gandhi", "Rajiv Gandhi", "GianiZail Singh", and others.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Gandhi Museum, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The next spot will be The National Gandhi Museum which has a very rich collection of original relics, books, journals and documents, photographs, audio-visual materials, exhibitions, art pieces and other memorabilia closely connected with Mahatma Gandhi, Kasturba and Indian Freedom Struggle. It is developing into a Resource Centre for the Gandhian and allied Studies and Research. It also processes the information, data, audio-visual materials, etc., for the use of different categories.
To conclude we will drop back you to your hotel/airport in Delhi
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
centrally located delhi hotels
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.