Mai Chau Group Tour Full Day With Cycling - Daily Departure From Hanoi
Located in a magnificent valley in Hoa Binh province about 135 km northwest from Hanoi. Mai Chau is home of the Thai minority people living in remarkable wooden stilt house. Going on Mai Chau one daytour, you will have chances to explore the real life of the historical and cultural minorities, contemplate beautiful rice terraces, verdant and rugged mountain scenery. Here, you can also cycle with local tour guide and see how Vietnamese farmers work in fields and Thai women weave scarves.
• Discover culture and life style of Thai minority people.
• Enjoy beautiful landscape of Mai Chau valley while cycling through Thai village and rice field
• Inclusions: Transfer , lunch , bike rental, english speaking guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ninh Binh Province, Ninh Binh Province
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, the two must-see destinations when visiting Ninh Binh province, are located about 100 km away from the southeast of Hanoi. On 23 June 2014, at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Departure Point :1: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Hanoi swan hostel, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to Hanoi Swan Hostel at No.31 Lo Su Street, Hanoi.Ports
- Amazing Ninh Binh, 80B Nguyễn Văn Cừ, Bồ Đề, Long Biên, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.