Mai Chau Nature 2 Days 1 Night
Mai Chau valley is just 135km to the South West of Hanoi. This charming and fertile valley has spectacular mountainous landscape dotted with house-on-stilts villages of the White Thai Ethnic group that is well-known for their hospitality and friendly. Further off roads, here and there you will also find isolated H’mong communities on mountain sides. The main hights here are the excellent trekking opportunities provided by the valley delightful trails, fields and villages. This day, we will have chance to have a glimpse into the life of Thai people in Vietnam, with a combination of cultural sightseeing and soft adventure activities
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- - Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car, air-conditioner
- - 1 bottle of water/ person
- - Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- - House on stilts or bungalow for overnight.
- - All tax and service charge
What's excluded :
- - Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- - Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley
Stop At: Mai Chau, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh Province
7:00 - 8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:30 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00 : Enjoy the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional Dance show and drink traditional wine “Ruou can”.
Accommodation included: Overnight at House on stilts or bungalow.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
07:30 –Breakfast time
08:30 – Go with a local Thai tour guide, we will cycling for 2km before start the trek to visit more remote rural villages: Na Meo, Na Mo andXam Pa villages to see the rice terraces and understand more about their culture and customs
12:00 – Back to the homestay, check-out and go for lunch
13:00– Free time for shopping and relaxing.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
19:00 – Arrive in Hanoi Old quater. Drop you off at your hotel
7:30 – 8:00 Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist around Hanoi old quarter,Hoan Kiem lake and at starting point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.