Majestic Haleakala Sunrise Tour with Pick-up
Once-in-a-lifetime may be the only way to describe watching the sun slowly rise over Haleakala National Park and spill over onto the beautiful island of Maui. Experience the magic for yourself with our Majestic Haleakala Sunrise Tour, an unforgettable journey to the summit of Haleakala Mountain.
The day begins with a light continental breakfast before the two-hour drive from sea level to summit. Once at the top, our local guides from Valley Isle Excursions will set you up for the best experience—pointing out incredible viewing locations, sharing tips for seeing the sunrise, and telling stories about the history of the island.
After sunrise, we’ll take a short tour of the remainder of Haleakala National Park and the nearby ranch lands before ending with a delicious all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet Brunch with a full assortment of eggs, bacon, french toast, sausage, fruits, pasteries and more is available after sunrise. Vegan and gluten-free options available too.
- Breakfast - Hot Buffet breakfast awaits our guests after sunrise. Eggs, bacon, french toast, sausage and more is available. Gluten free and vegan options too.
- Coffee and/or Tea - At the summit, after sunrise, we offer warm-up drinks on the vehicle for your enjoyment.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala National Park
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
Various stops within Haleakala National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Sunrise on top of Haleakala National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Haleakala Highway (Crater Road), Rte. 37, Maui, HI
We make a couple of stops along the way for great views and stories.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all South and West side hotels. Hotel pickup times will vary throughout the year as some hotels are much further away than others. Please contact our office for exact pickup locations and times for your hotel and tour.Ports
- Kahului, Maui
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Because of the elevation gain, anyone suffering from breathing issues should consult with a doctor. We do have an oxygen generator on-board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.