Make Delicious Belgian Chocolate with a Chocolate Expert!
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate?
And where else but in Brussels, the capital of chocolate!
Learn the art of making chocolate from a passionate chocolate expert, who will lead you step-by-step in making your own irresistible chocolates. This class will be completely hands-on, deep in chocolate!
Sound like a dream?
Come join us!
The Delicious Belgian Chocolate Workshop includes:
• a 1.5 hour hands-on truffle-rolling and mendiant-making workshop, where you'll learn how to temper chocolate, enrobe & roll scrumptious truffles, as well as make classic mendiants - and have many to taste and bring back with you, for yourselves or as a gift!
• demonstration of how to make chocolate, with explanation of chocolate characteristics
• uncovering the secrets of the bean-to-bar chocolate process from a trained chocolate expert
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2 types of delicious chocolate-making: truffles & mendiants (all ingredients included)
- step-by-step guidance throughout the workshop
- uncovering the secrets of the bean-to-bar chocolate process from a trained chocolate expert
- irresistible chocolate to bring back for yourselves or friends!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocoa Journey, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Make Delicious Belgian Chocolate right at the beautiful Grand Place, in the shop of the award-winning chocolatier Darcis, whose refined chocolates are some of the best in Belgium.
After introductions, you'll get right down to making chocolate! You'll start with tempering chocolate, which is crucial to achieving the beautiful appearance of finished chocolate. After achieving the perfect temper, you'll then start enrobing & rolling your own irresistible truffles! Yes, you can indulge in your freshly made truffles as you make them ;)
But it doesn't stop there! After finishing your truffles, you'll then make Belgian's beloved classic, tasty mendiants.
Step by step, you'll be guided throughout the class, complete with chocolate explanations -- you'll even uncover the secrets of the bean-to-bar chocolate process!
By the end of your Workshop, you'll have plenty of scrumptious chocolate to bring back for yourselves and as gifts, & plenty of chocolate knowledge as well!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rue au Beurre 40, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.