Make Riceball 'Onigiri' With Local Mom near ASAKUSA
I'm a mother of two kids and a huge fan of traveling like you are. I backpacked all over the world when I was a student, and I have never forgotten the amazing food I had during my trip. I always wished I had learned how to make those dishes, so I could make them in my own home. That experience inspired me to create my own Japanese cooking class for travelers visiting Japan. You may think Japanese food is difficult to make, but if you know the right techniques, you can make authentic Japanese cuisine even if you're a novice.
per adult from
1 day 1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Food All ingredients Drinks Japanese tea Drink all the tea you like. Sake and beer are available at an additional price.
What's excluded :
※If there is hope for the date and time, Please say it.
I will hold the class according to your wishes as much as I can!!
In this class,We will cook "Onigiri" and "Miso-soup" and "Atsuyaki-tamago(Japanese
And the end of this class, Let's eat Japanese sweet dessert with all!!
In this experience, we will make the simplest, yet best, of Japanese comfort food.
It seems easy to make onigiri rice balls—and, well, it is, as long as you know the right way to make them.
I'll teach you how to use our own hands to shape the rice into triangular balls. Once you get it, you'll be an onigiri master.
I'll prepare several kinds of ingredients for you to put inside the onigiri. You'll learn that the different ways of nigiri depend on the ingredients.
After you master it, you can make your own onigiri to bring to your work or school like we do in Japan.
• Asakusa, Taito Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :COOK!ASAKUSA KAPPABASHI, Japan, 〒111-0036 Tōkyō-to, Taito City, Matsugaya, 4-chōme−1−９ 古市第一ビル305
Departure Time :6/3/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.