Make You Own Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
When visiting Cyprus or any other Mediterranean island, one of the must's, is to bring back home Olive Oil. We believe that our's is probably one of the, possibly the best in the world.
We are very excited and grateful for sharing this unique experience and beyond, with you! Join us and take home with you, your own Extra Virgin Wildcrafted Olive Oil you have collected with your own hands!
Each person can collect approximately 5 kilos per hour, every 4-5 kilos is 1 litre of this unique Olive Oil or more!
Looking forward to welcome you!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Our Lunch Break will be the traditional way our grandparents used to have while collecting olives!
- Bottled water
- Mill expenses
- Metal or Plastic Containers for the Olive Oil
What's excluded :
Meeting point is at Asprokremmos Dam. From there, your cyprushobbiting experience begins! You follow us with your car in a nice road tip to the area where we find the ancient abandoned olive trees. There, in the wild mediterranean nature begins the collecting of the precious olives for your Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
After a small lunch break, the traditional way, we proceed the collecting and at 16:00 we depart with the collected olives, heading directly to the mill. There we will witness all the process of cold extracting our own precious Extra Virgin Wildcrafted Olive Oil! Prepare your taste buds...
Departure Point :Asprokremmos Reservoir, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.