Make your Own Fruitbowl: Glass Workshop
With this workshop you will learn about glass and you will also be able to express your own creativity. It is a unique activity that will not only be fun and rememberable in the moment, but will get you a very special souvenir to take home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
In this glass workshop you will create your own fruit bowl. You can design and paint your bowl according to your personal style and taste – create a unique piece of interior design that fits into your home perfectly! You will paint on a flat piece of glass, that gets its final shape later on through gravity and the heat in the kiln. The temperature will make your piece of glass art flow into the mold and form a beautiful fruit bowl with your personal design on it.
PLEASE NOTE: Your bowl has to stay in the kiln for a while before it is finished, so you can’t take it home with you straight away. Usually this takes about 1 to 2 days until you can take it with you from our studio. Since the bowls are so large, we unfortunately can't cover the shipping costs if you want your bowl shipped to you. If you aren’t in Riga for that long, please consider this in your planning! Make sure that you will still be in Riga two days after your workshop, so you can come pick up your finished piece!
If you decide to book with us, please contact us with your preferred time for the workshop, so we can arrange everything!
Departure Point :Glass Point, Pērnavas iela 33, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1009, Latvia
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 8/10/2022
Tuesday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.