Make Your Own Wedding Rings in Cornwall
This is an opportunity for you to experience the processes that go into hand making rings. You will spend time together working on your special unique rings and will be amazed at how professional and beautiful they will be. You can choose to make your rings in silver or gold to your own design. At the end of the day you will also have the opportunity to use my ring engraving machine to inscribe your own meaningful message inside your wedding bands.
I will be with you for every step of the way to ensure absolute perfection. You can even, if you wish, melt your own gold to make your rings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Home made seasonal soup made from locally sourced fresh product and artisan bread, along with a dessert which is normally fruit crumble and Cornish cream. We can also cater to your own specific needs
What's excluded :
- All tools are provided
Make your own wedding rings in the romantic county of Cornwall.
At my studio in West Cornwall you will receive up to 6 hours of my expert tuition in making your own silver or gold wedding rings.
THE PRICE IS FOR 2 PEOPLE and includes lunch and refreshments, plus photographs of your day.
DURATION: Up to 6hrs. The day starts at 10am and ends when you are happy with your finished rings.
This experience includes 2 silver rings, personalised with your own special message. There is an additional supplement for making the rings in either 9ct or 18ct gold. If you would like your gold rings hallmarked, there is an additional charge of £30 for this.
If your engagement ring is an unusual shape and you would like your wedding ring to fit around it, please send me a photo of your ring first to be sure it is possible. There will be an additional charge for a shaped ring which we can discuss when you make your booking. Please note that it is not always possible to engrave a shaped ring.
You will need to book your experience in advance and these usually take place at weekends, though other days may be available. You and your partner will have exclusive use of the studio on the day.
Departure Point :Killivose Rd, Camborne TR14 7RN, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.