Malaga from Seville: Private Day Trip
Private guide at your disposal, exclusive for your group.
Know history, culture and local habits of the city.
Discover the magic light that involves this mediterranean city.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Round Trip Transfer
- City Guided Tour (Historical Center, Cathedral, Alcazaba & Roman Theater)
- Private Guide
- Hotel Pick up and drop off (if customer accomodation is within the historical center)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets to Monuments (around € 10)
- Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Malaga Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Calle Larios, Malaga Spain
Discover the city of Picasso in a unique and complete one-day visit from Seville. Enjoy a nice walk through its historic center, where we will find Phoenician, Punic, Roman, Arab, etc. And let yourself be surprised by the majestic Cathedral of Malaga, of Renaissance style, known as "La Manquita".
We will enjoy the famous Calle Marqués de Larios, a legacy of nineteenth-century urban planning and an open road in 1891 with the idea of communicating Plaza de la Constitución with the Port of Málaga. There we will discover the famous Dock One, a modern and renovated walkway, which shows us the majestic Pompidou Center, known as "The Cube".
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Alcazaba de Málaga is a fortress palace of the Muslim rulers of the city, sitting on a hill on the slope of Mount Gibralfaro. It was built in the 11th century on the ruins of another Roman bastion. It consisted of 110 main towers and some minor ones. The Torre del Homenaje stands out.
Its main characteristic are the three concentric walls that adhere to it, giving it a maximum security military character among the other similar constructions of Muslim Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Cathedral of Malaga perfectly combines different architectural styles: Gothic in its plan, Renaissance in its elevation and headboard, and Baroque in its main façade and in the decoration of its roofs. Among his works of art highlights the Corral's Sillería, by Pedro de Mena.
The north tower rises to 84 meters in height, being the second tallest cathedral in Andalusia, behind the Giralda of Seville. The south tower is unfinished. This condition gives the Cathedral of Malaga the nickname of 'La Manquita'.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
El Teatro Romano is the oldest monument in Málaga City; it is situated in the cultural heart of Málaga city, at the foot of the famous Alcazaba fortress.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pick Up Service if customer accomodation is situated within the historical center
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not suitable for people with deambulating problems or reduced mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.