Malaysia Mengalum Island Day Tour
The most beautiful island in Kota Kinabalu;
Snorkeling to watch the six-color fish;
Relax on the island's holiday home;
Afternoon tea at 5-star hotel;
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip in speedboat
- Scenic spot tickets (Island admission fee)
- Staff service fee
- Entry/Admission - Mengalum Island
What's excluded :
- Suburb transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mengalum Island, Malaysia
Mengalum Island is a tropical island surrounded by white sand beaches and blue waters. It looks like a ring-shaped ring. Since the island was only opened to the public in recent years, the natural environment is relatively primitive. Flour-like white sand beaches, gradual blue seas, dazzling sunlight, here are a lot of scenery, you must satisfy all your imagination of the island.
The seawater of the island is very clear and bright, and it is a paradise for diving enthusiasts. “Plop” jumps into the unknown ocean world, sees the colorful coral reefs, and feels the wonders of tropical fish moving around your fingertips, which will make your life unforgettable. Don't forget to bring an underwater camera or a waterproof bag, take a selfie in the water, and take a photo with the little fish!
There are 13 independent cabins on the island resort, with hot water, air conditioning, shower and separate toilet. If you want to experience the simple island life, enjoy the island's sunset sky, you can also choose to stay in the holiday home, on the island without wifi, feel the life of a peach-flowered one-night isolation, it will be unforgettable!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Sabah city.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.