Malaysian Cultural Briefing and Tour
Get ready to discover the beauty of Malaysian diversity and heritage!
The Malay Cultural Tour is a living museum situated in Johor Bahru. We provide education-based of 15 cultural programs. Each of our program is designed to bring out the uniqueness of Malaysian culture and traditions.
There's so much to discover, learn and do even just a day spent here will set you off to an adventure filled with explorative tours, museum gallery visits, live performances and hands-on activities.
If you are looking for an outing destination or planning a 1 day group trip that is full of fun and meaningful memories, this is definitely a visit not to be missed!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Materials and equipment for batik canting(batik drawing) and soup making are provided
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Our guide will bring you to a local restaurant to enjoy our most popular food and beverage
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverage is inappropriate in this tour
At the beginning of our tour, our speaker will give cultural and custom briefing to help an expat or tourist to understand the culture, customs, do's or don'ts and values of the Malaysian people.
Also some fun facts about Malay language, and interesting facts about geography, nature and history of Malaysia.
There are 15 cultural activities:
1. Batik Canting (batik drawing)
2. Soap Making
3. Roti Canai Demonstration
4. Teh Tarik Demonstration
4. Pewter Making Demonstration
5. Dance performance
6. Gamelan performance (malay traditional music)
7. Wayang Kulit (Malay Shadow Theatre)
8. Traditional Wedding Exhibition
9. The Gong play
10. Malay Traditional House Tour
11 Malay Traditional Games
12. Malay Traditional Custom
13. Traditional Rubber Process Exhibition
14. Local Fruit Trees Tour
15. Cristal & Souvenir store
*All equipment & materials are provided. The visitors will bring home the batik canting
and the soap as souvenirs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from hotel in Johor Bahru area.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.