Maleny Booked Hire Services Sunshine Coast and hinterland buses and private cars
Experience the Sunshine Coast and hinterland with us in our modern vehicles. Wine and cheese tasting can be included with various lunch options for our guests. See wonderful scenery from the Blackall Range and browse the eclectic Maleny shops and prestigious Montville township. Taste local cheeses and QLD wines and spirits. Visit Maleny Botanical Gardens or any attraction that you wish to see, just ask.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Pickup from your accommodation on the Sunshine Coast the hinterland or Landsborough rail station for a fun day to suit your individual requirements. It could be a day of tastings at Brouhaha, The Big Barrel, Maleny Cheese Factory and Maleny Dairy or mix it up with sight seeing and attendance to local attractions like the Maleny Botanical Gardens, Gardeners Falls, Kondalilla Falls, Mapleton Falls, Mary Cairncross Park. Lunch is included to the value of $40/head at your choice of eateries in Montville. A cheese platter with wine tastings included. If time permits we can finish the day at Ricks Garage in Palmwoods for "Happy Hour" cocktails before returning you to your accommodation. We are very flexible as we are locals with deep knowledge of the hinterland area.
Tasting paddle at either Brouhaha or The Big Barrel.
Entry to the Rainforest Activity Center and The Maleny Dairy.
Wine tastings at Flame Tree winery.
Departure Point :Sunshine Coast accommodation. Maleny - Mapleton accommodation. Landsborough Rail Station.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to your accommodation or pickup point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.