Malibu Beach Surf Tour in a Vintage VW Van
Discover the picturesque Malibu shoreline with its remote areas in a vintage VW camper van. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the cliffs, relax on one of the beautiful sandy beaches and get a great surfing experience with a professional surf instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - We provide various snacks (chips, bars, etc.)
- Lunch - Meat and vegetarian hot dogs
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Surfboards, Wetsuits, Boogie boards.
What's excluded :
- Towels, Sunscreen, Swimwear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malibu Pier, 23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265-4936
Walk along the iconic Malibu pier
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Point Dume State Beach and Preserve, Cliff Drive, Malibu, CA 90265-4280
Breathtaking views from the cliffs, beautiful nature and wildlife
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Malibu Lagoon State Beach, Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265-4937
We will choose the beach where we park and surf.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leo Carrillo State Park and Beach, 35000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265-2376
We will decide together what beaches we would visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1034 Pleasant View Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Venice and Santa Monica Areas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Minimum two travellers required for this experience to be scheduled. We are currently unable to combine random guests together in order to reduce the spread of the virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.