Manali Nature Trekking Experience (4 Hours Guided Experience)
Explore the nature trails of a city and experience secrets in its kitty in the beautiful city of Manali. Enjoy the company of tall trees and beautiful landscapes with this nature walk.
1. The scenic green beauty of nature and hills will give nature-lovers a small dose of wilderness needed to refresh their spirit.
2. Journey begins from Vashist temple with some easy steps going through a small village, hidden tattoo houses, yoga centres and moved forward the alpine forest on one side and Beas river flowing with backdrop of hills on the other.
3. Climb through the rocky terrain, narrow passages to reach at the beautiful waterfall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations
- One Hot Beverage
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Transport to places on this tour if any required
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manali, Manali, Manali Tehsil, Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
Highlights of the tour will be following
1. Our tour start from the view point of Beas River and we continue on river side and covering the lush green landscapes.
2. Continue your trek to the famous Jogini Falls
3. Visit the Vashishtha Temple
4. Pass though the hot water springs and other temples
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Mall Road, Mall Rd, Siyal, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Return Detail :Vashishtha Temple, Near Manali, Vashist, Himachal Pradesh 175135, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.