Manaslu Circuit the best challenging trek - 18 days
It is less crowded than Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Circuit.
The trek is wild and remote, affordable, teahouses available at everyday stage.
The trail head is reached over land, avoiding the need for domestic flights.
The first part of the trail follows the Buri Gandaki, a deep, long river gorge, with many suspension bridge crossings
Begin trek from the subtropical jungle at lower elevations, through the Himalayan foothills to the high, cold and challenging crossing of the Larkya La above 5,100 meters / 17,000 feet
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickup,Private transport,Trek guide,porters,all meals during the trek,permits,hotels,lodge
- sleeping bag
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Manaslu
What's excluded :
- Meals in Kathmandu, personal clothing, personal health and accident insurance
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kathmandu airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.