Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu circuit trek is popular for its virgin trails, untouched natural beauty and relatively primitive trekking experiences. Classified as restricted by the Nepal government, this trek is for those who are just looking pure trekking without much expectations for trekking luxuries that are available on other popular trekking areas.
This trekking route is focused on circumnavigating around the Mount Manaslu- the 8th highest peak in the world (8,156 m) along with spectacular views of Himchuli (7890m), the Ganesh Himal (7429m) along with other peaks of the Annapurna Himalayan Range.
per adult from
17 days 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
After we pick you up from your place, we start a drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola. The next day after breakfast we start 15 days long trekking journey along with the Kaligandaki River gorge.
Highlights of the trip: Tibetan influenced culture and lifestyle. Chorten, Gumba, Mani wall, yaks and wildlife are the major attraction of this trek. During the trek, trekkers have to cross many wooden and suspension bridges.
The splendid view of Mountains includes Manaslu and Annapurna, colorful forest, Roaring waterfalls, and the river always amaze the trekker.
• Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu. Guests have to inform us when they arrive and in which area and hotel, they are staying.
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.