Manaslu Circuit Trekking
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the horde of other people. Specially designed to explore the serene beauty of Manaslu Region; our Manaslu Round Trekking makes its way around Mt. Manaslu, world’s 8th highest summit, which is greatly celebrated among the climbers’ community as one of the toughest mountains to conquer. In spite of increasing popularity following the establishment of teahouses in 2010; the trekking route which is indeed a remote and off-the-beaten-path flaunts all the featured of a paradigmatic trek in Nepal i.e. traditional monasteries, spell-binding countryside with snow-clad summits, and last but not the least, the dramatic crossing of high suspension bridges.
Get along with Himalayan Trekking Path family in this breath-taking journey to get acquainted with the land of mysteries and enchantment!
per adult from
What's included :
- 13 nights/14 Days Package Trekking as per the itinerary
- All the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus
- Professional and friendly Guide/Potter
- Staffs’ Salary, Accommodation, food, and insurance
- Trekking Permits
- Welcome Dinner and Drinks
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Deluxe Accommodation with Free breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Money Exchange service
- Duffel Bagged and luggage storage
- Appreciated certificated after the Trekking
- First Aid Service
- Rescue Service also available if you need
- All the government tax
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa Fee
- International Airfares
- Travel Insurance of the clients
- Extra night Accommodation and Activities
- Tips for the staffs
- Dinner, Lunch, and drinks in the city
- Drinks in the trekking
- Personal Expenses (mobile Recharge card, Batteries charger, hot water, shower, extra potters,
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Overview
-Traverse parallel to the gushing Budhi Gandaki River along the lush woodlands featuring an occasional glimpse of aggressive waterfalls.
- Cross the suspension bridges lingering high above the canyons.
- Get acquainted with the heavenly glimpse of Manaslu Peak from different vantage points and make your way up to its Base Camp.
- Wallow in the sublime and pristine glacier lake Birendra, appearing turquoise in color.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 02: Free Day in Kathmandu / Sightseeing around
Day 03: Kathmandu to Baseri (800m)
Day 04: Basri to Machhekhola (930m)
Day 05: Machhekhola to Jagat (1440m)
Day 06: Jagat to Deng (1860m)
Day 07: Deng to Namrung (2560m)
Day 08: Namrung to Samagaon (3500m)
Day 09: Rest Day in Samagaon
Day 10: Samagaon to Samdo (3690m)
Day 11: Samdo to Dharmasala (4450m)
Day 12: Dharmasala to Bhimthang (3700m)
Day 13: Bhimthang to Dharapani (2300m)
Day 14: Dharapani to Kathmandu or Pokhara
If you have any further queries regarding this trip please feel free to contact us.
• Patan (Lalitpur), Patan (Lalitpur), Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Mount Manaslu, Gorkha 44600 Nepal
• Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Welcome to Nepal by Himalayan Trekking Path Company, Thank you so much for choosing your holiday with our Trekking Experts Team.we do pickup service from the airport, for that we need your flight detail Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.