Manaus Transfer/Sightseeing with an English Speaking Tour Guide
Maybe the only thing that can make a beautiful place even better is the person who you travel with.
I'm a professional tour guide for over 12 years with a deep knowledge of Manaus history and culture and able to show you the best sites on a ride from the airport to your hotel, hostel b&b or anywhere else.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- I'll meet you at the agreed location with your name on a sign.
Departure Point :
Just let me know the flight details and time of your arrival and I'll be there with a sign with your name on it.
PortsEstação Hidroviária do Amazonas
AirportsEduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
Departure Time :9/6/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil - Anywhere within Manaus urban area (for a different location please consult us)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.