Mangrove Boat Tour
The tour offers some truly unforgettable sights and experiences to the Kilim Nature Park; an escape to another world. Spread over an area of 100 sq km, the Kilim Nature Park features a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons. As you cruise through the mangroves on the Kilim calm and winding river you learn about this delicately balanced marine ecosystem, you will observe its flora and fauna and the natural inhabitants such as the over-hanging 'Bogak Trees', Brown Eagles, Tree Crabs, Monitor Lizards and Macaques.
You will also enjoy the scenic views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed, explore the Gua Kelawar (Bat Cave) . And finally, enjoy watching the farming of fish in specialised farms in the open sea.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Entry/Admission - Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Rhu Beach, Langkawi Island, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
The Mangrove Tour journey starts from Tanjung Rhu. Before taking your ride on boat from Tanjung rhu jetty you definitely will spend some time walking along the white sand beach while enjoying its amazing sky and sea view
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Kuah, Langkawi Malaysia
Visit the archipelago's famous mangrove forest, and other nearby attractions.
- Crocodile Cave
- Bat Cave
- Mangrove Forest tour
- Andaman Sea tour
- Lunch at a floating restaurant
- Mini fish show
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests at selected hotel around Cenang area
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.