Manly and Shelly Beach Snorkeling Tour
Snorkel in the protected Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
Try to identify more than 200 fish species, invertebrates and algae
Learn about the coastal culture of Manly from your local guide
Search for endangered species, such as Blue Groper in their natural habitat
per adult from
What's included :
- Interpretive tour with an experienced guide
- 1-hour snorkeling at Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
- All equipment and wetsuits
- Safety briefing and snorkeling tips
- Headland nature walk with great views of the Northern Beaches
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shelly Beach, Manly, New South Wales 2095 Australia
Get back to nature and snorkel with the marine life off the coast of Sydney on an advanced eco-tourism adventure in Manly. Benefit from the services of a local guide and explore in a small group for a more intimate and personalized experience.
Hear what native creatures you need to keep a look out for, and learn more about the natural environment. Get interesting interpretations about the heritage and culture of Sydney on a nature walk with panoramic views of the Northern Beaches.
Cool off in the clear waters of Shelly Beach. Be amazed by the diverse wildlife that lives in the sea grass meadows and rocky reefs of the protected Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Shelly Beach, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.