Manly Self-Guided Bike Tour
Hire a bike and discover Manly in a few hours! Discover secluded coves, deserted beaches and breathtaking coastal views at your own pace on a self-guided bike tour. With over 12.5 miles (20 km) of dedicated bike paths and off road trails, Manly caters for all levels of riders.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike lock
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Collect your bike from the bike shop conveniently located directly opposite Manly wharf and get ready for a great day exploring Manly by bike.
Cruise on your bike along world famous Manly Beach. Follow the dedicated bike path along the ocean promenade and past the Mediterranean style villas that line Cabbage Tree Bay to picturesque Shelly Beach. Enjoy a drink (at own expense) at one of the seaside cafes and take a leisurely ride back down the main beach past the Manly Corso, the “Hole in the Wall” and Manly Lagoon.
Experience Sydney’s most amazing views from Sydney Harbour National Park. Explore the secluded Collins Beach and waterfall, Little Manly Point, St Patrick’s Estate, North Fort Artillery Museum and Sydney Harbour National Park.
Departure Point :West Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Departure Time :10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.