Manu Short Trip 3D
Exclusive tour that will take to the Manu Buffer Zone that offers great chances to observe great wildlife among monkeys, reptiles and colorfull birds, Relaxs and enjoy the view of nature and from the comodity of your cabins at Guadalupe Lodge, this tours is lead by our specialized guide who is eager to help you to create unforgettable experiences when visiting the Peruvian Amazon.
WHERE: Manu Cultural Zone
ELEVATION RANGE: from 12,467.19 ft to 1640.42 ft
IDEAL FOR VIEWING: Andean Cock of Rock, Monkeys, Capibara, Macaws, Hoatzin, Spiders, Reptiles
EXCELLENT FOR: Wildlife Observation, Nature Walks , Oxbow lake exploration on local rafts, Motor Boat, Night walks, caves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Cusco City
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Breakfast on Day 1st & Dinner on Day 3rd
- DAY 1: Cusco - Guadalupe Lodge.
• Enjoyable private begins in the Andes of Cusco with a stunning views of the mountain peaks and remote village.
• Visit of the pre-Inca cementery ruins at Ninamarca.
• Guided tour in the charming colonial village of Paucartambo and visit to the village museum.
• Descent to the cloud forest and walk along the cloud forest to spot the amazing cock-of-the-rock other colourful birds and monkeys.
• After our arrival to the Guadalupe Reserve if having time we will explore the trails that will takes us along the swampy forest to look for the capuchin monkeys.
• Night walk to look for caimans.
• Dinner at the Lodge.DAY 2: Guadalupe Lodge - Boat Explorations – Wildlife Rescued Centre
• Breakfast at the lodge
• Early departure from the lodge and 1 hour van ride towards the Atalaya port
• Pleasant motor boat ride along the Alto Madre de Dios river spotting some animals along the way. optional visit to the parrots (small macaws) clay lick along the river bank
• Exploration of trails in the vicinity of the Machuhuasy lagoon looking for wild animals such as; hoatzin , aquatic birds, capibaras , monkeys
• Visit to the trails that takes us to the giant Kapok tree (50 meter) along the trail looking for some wildlife such as; monkeys, sloths, toucans
• Boat return to Atalaya Port and chances to spot some animals along the river bank.
• Visit to the Wildlife Rescued Centre (optional)
• Overnight at the Guadalupe lodge.DAY 3: Guadalupe Lodge – Cusco
• Early visit to the Parrot and Parakeet clay lick along the road in the morning.
• Breakfast at the lodge.
• Guided walk around the garden of the lodge to explain about the medicinal and curative plants such as; coca leaf, wild tomatoes, annatto etc.
• Return trip to Cusco.
Departure Point :we collect tourist from their respective hotel around Cusco City
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.