Manuel Antonio National Park Guided Tour English, French and Spanish
We are passionate about nature and all its beauty which is even greater here in Costa Rica and even more in our beloved Manuel Antonio National Park. Being part of the first family to own the land where the park is located before it was turned into a national park really makes us proud and we have taken care of the wildlife and the flora for generations, we still do and we love to share all this cumulative knowledge and to pass it on is our heritage for the rest of the world! so come over and we will also tell you some of the history of this amazing land!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fresh Fruits
- you will be authorized to use the telescopic lens to look up close the animals, please just look and ask the guide for any adjustment if necessary.
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
we will walk on the park trails and we will seek out the animals in the wild, we will pay extra attention to every detail and find amazing animals for you to observe and take incredible pictures with the help of the telescopic lens! This will be great to share with friends!
we spend anytime between 5 to 15 minutes per animal depending of your interest and its disposition to be observed of course!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park Entry, Parque Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Quepos town. and Manuel Antonio. For those of you who prefer to use their own vehicles we will meet at the "El Avion" restaurant in front of Selina Hostel on top of the hill on Manuel Antonio road. we will need to communicate by phone the day before to ensure everything is covered.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.