Manyavsky Monastery and Maniava Falls Private Trip from Yaremche
Your private 6 hour journey will uncover an amazing world of the Carpathian Mountains with dense forests and mountain fresh air. You will visit Manyavsky Skete, an Orthodox monastery that creates calm and inner ambiance in your heart. Furthermore, you will admire the gorgeous Maniava Waterfall that is a real feast for the eyes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manyava Cross Monastery, Skitovaya St., Manyava 77772 Ukraine
Explore Manyavsky Monastery, often called the ‘Ukrainian Athos’, and learn about its long and impressive history, dating back to the 13th century. It was then that two monks discovered a holy spring here on what was known as the ‘Blessed Stone,’ and decided to establish a cave-abbey after witnessing visions of the Virgin Mary. It’s believed the waters of the wellspring have healing powers.
Explore the monastery's stunning buildings, mostly constructed during the 17th century, and see the precious icons of the holy cross exaltation icons in the wooden church. As you look around, absorb the sense of peacefulness and calm experienced by all who visit here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maniava Waterfall, Manyava Ukraine
The next part of your trip takes you to the beautiful Maniava Waterfalls, one of the highest falls in the Ukraine at nearly 65 feet (20 meters). Travel into the stunning, lushly wooded Manyavsky River valley and stop to take in the magnificent falls and explore the small lake its waters tumble into. Snap plenty of pictures and hear captivating stories about this magical-looking place from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is possible from hotels in Yaremche, Mykulychyn or Tatariv
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.