Maputo Airport transfer to Maputo City Hotel
Airport transfers in comfortable, safe and acclimatized vehicles.
We pick up in Maputo Airport and any Hotel within Maputo city (Matola not included) at any time of the day or night.
Travel time ranges from 15 to 30 minutes.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Our driver will meet you at the Maputo International Airport with a board with your name for easier identification for both parties.
He will help you to carry your luggage and transport you to your Hotel in Maputo City.
All transfers will be made with a professional driver and acclimatized comfortable and spacious vehicles.
The transfer from Maputo Airport to any Hotel in town is fairly quick due to the close proximity of the airport (except rush hour times, from 07.00 Am to 09.00 Am and 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM).
We are very strict and professional with transfer timings, meaning that we will always be at the Airport between 10 to 15 minutes before the flight scheduled arrival time.
Departure Point :
AirportsMaputo Intl Airport, Maputo Mozambique
Departure Time :Monday to Sunday at any time
Return Detail :Maputo, Mozambique
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guests will handle their own luggage | usage of face mask highly recommended | A/C will only be used for very hot days (windows open for air circulation)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.