Maragogi Beach Gales Reef
Come enjoy the exuberant beauty of Maragogi’s pristine beaches and living galés reef. Warm crystal-clear waters make this an ideal place for snorkeling and scuba diving
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels located in Maceió
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Lunch
- Optional Catamaran Trip to Gales. Subject to availability and dependent on the tide
- Optional Buggy ride
- Optional scuba dive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maragogi Beach, Av. Sen. Rui Palmeira, 209 - 267 267, Maragogi - AL, 57955-000, Brazil
At the northern most point of the Alagoas Gold Coast, Maragogi is a location blessed with the exuberant beauty of its pristine beaches and living galés (a reef complex named after old shipwrecks). The crystal-clear waters of this beach make it an ideal place for snorkeling and scuba diving. The beach has complete tourist facilities where you can spend a relaxing day if you want. If you choose to take an optional tour for the Galés, explore this amazing eco-system formed by natural pools among coral-lined reefs.
After a two hour drive up to Maragogi from Maceió, you can take an optional catamaran trip for an additional cost to reach the offshore gales, distant 3.75 miles (20 minutes) from the continent. There you will have the chance to snorkel around the clear waters and see many types of fish. If you are craving for more, you may decide to do an optional scuba dive for about 20 minutes, where you get a chance to practice your underwater skills. No Certification is needed for the optional, you will be accompanied by an instructor the whole time.
Each visit is different from the other, as the tides change throughout the week. So this will be an unique experience that you will share with those who come along on the day of your visit.
After you had from 1:00 to 1:30 to your time to snorkel around the Galés you will board the boat back to the Tourist Facilities in the beach and have an optional lunch. There you will have several options of lunch and as well as pool and beach for you to relax before heading back to Maceió.
This trip is dependent on the tide, so be aware that your tour date might change if the tide prevents the tour for taking place.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Optional Catamaran Trip to Gales - BRL 50.00 Approximately/Subject to availability and dependent on the tide
- Optional Buggy ride - BRL 240.00 Approximately - up to 04 passengers
- Optional scuba dive - BRL 100.00 Approximately
- Values for optional tours must be paid locally.
- You will have the option of taking a catamaran trip to the natural pools (Galés) for an additional charge. Still, the ride is subject to tide conditions
- This trip is dependent on the tide, so be aware that your tour date might change if the tide prevents the tour for taking place.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.