Maravilloso tour Parque Tayrona desde Cartgena, sector Cabo San del Guia
Eco-adventure without pollution in Tayrona Park, wildlife.
Opportunity to see an impressive variety of fish & marine life.
Opportunity to meet Kogui Indians.
Opportunity to walk on wet and wooded trails, and to observe wild animals.
Exploration and purchases of indigenous crafts.
Cabo San Juan de Guía is one of the most exotic and beautiful beaches of Tayrona Natural Park, very popular with domestic and foreign tourists. With wide beaches and white sand, with a calm and relaxing sea, it is a unique landscape where you can enjoy the beauty and charm of the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets to Tayrona Park
- Pickup in the hotel with Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return to the hotel
- Typical lunch
- Hydration Point: coconut water
What's excluded :
- The price does not include diving with snorkel
- Unspecified expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - Does not include.
- Breakfast - Does not include.
Pick up starts at 4am in Bocagrande, Castillo Grande, Laguito, Historic Center, Gethsemane, Marbella and North Zone; We head towards the city of Santa Marta, passing through the city of Barranquilla panoramicly. Upon reaching the main entrance of Tayrona Park, we will receive a 5-minute talk explaining how the behavior of visitors should be for the care of the environment of this beautiful nature reserve. Within the park we will walk for two (2) hours, along a humid and tropical wooded path, finding the wonderful beaches of: Arrecifes, Arenilla, and La Piscina until we reach CABO SAN JUAN DEL GUIA. During the walk we will have a hydration point: natural coconut water served by members of the Kogui Indians - descendants of the Tayrona Indians. In Cabo San Juan, in addition to enjoying the wonderful beaches, we will have lunch with a choice of fish, meat, chicken or vegetarian. At approximately 3pm, we will walk back to the entrance of the Park, we will travel by bus to the Rodadero, the most important tourist epicenter of Santa Marta; We will return to the city of Cartagena at approximately 10pm, leaving passengers in their hotels.
• This Is Cartagena, Edificio Banco Popular, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
• Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality 470007 Colombia
• Cabo San Juan Del Guia, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
• Santa Marta Municipality, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is for the hotels where tourists are staying within the Bocagrande, Laguito, Centro Histórico, Getsemaní area, north zoneReturn to the hotel.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14
- Not recommended for people over 65
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.