Marble Mountain & Hoi An Ancient Town Private Day Tour from Da Nang/ Hoi An City
Vietnam Shore Excursions offers the best Marble Mountain and Hoi An Private Day Tour from Da Nang/ Hoi An City, Vietnam. We guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience.
09: 00 Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang/ Hoi An
09:15: Transfer to Marble Mountain to visit the Linh ung pagoda, Tang Chon cave, … (the lift is available)
12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant (Authentic Vietnamese cuisine)
13:00 Visit Hoi An ancient town: Hoian market, the Fujien Chinese temple, Tan Ky ancient house, the famous Japanese Covered Bridge and great shopping (best tailor of world with reasonable price)
16:00 Transfer back to your hotel
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Da Nang, Vietnam
2: Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.