Marble Mountains -Cham Museum
Tour start from 8AM in the morning. Our tour guide will greet you at hotel lobby.
1/ First visit is the Marble mountains. The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
2/ Second one is Cham Museum. Nowadays, the museum exhibits a number of approximately 300 original sculptures. They are mostly made of sandstone, but some are also made of terra-cotta. All these pieces of arts were founded in the Cham Pa temples and towers thorough Central Vietnam. At the museum, inside different exhibition rooms, the sculptures are arranged according to their era and location.
Minimum 2 people per booking. Double charge if only 1.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street, Da Nang Vietnam
Cham Museum was built in 1915 according to the motifs of ancient Cham Architecture. At first it was named the Henry Parmenties Museum. The museum is officially known as the Museum of Champa Sculpture. The kingdom of Champa (or Lin-yi in Chinese records) controlled what is now south and central Vietnam from approximately 192 through 1697. The empire began to decline in the late 15th century, became a Vietnamese vassal state in 1697, and was finally dissolved in 1832. At present, the museum houses 297 stone and terracotta sculptural works made between the 7th and the 15th centuries. These are impressive works typical of the Cham culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang. The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang and Hoi AnPorts
- Tien Sa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.