Marble mountains &Linh ung Pagoda with Lunch or Dinner
Marble Mountain is familiar to almost everyone who has been to Da Nang. It is so well known that many people consider it as the symbol of the area, one of the highlights on Central Vietnam’s tourist trail. An interesting journey to Ngu Hanh Son will be a most relaxing time for tourists. The mountain is a tourist wonderland with dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes…
Situated about 8km southeast of Da Nang City, it resembles five fingers rising out of the ground. It was named after the basic elements of the universe: water, wood, metal, fire and earth.
Linh Ung pagoda is the biggest and most beautiful in Da Nang city
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Local food/drinks
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- personnal expenses
- – 8:00/13:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
– Arrive to Marble Mountains and take some minutes to enjoy the marble carving sculpture with seeing the most talented skill of local people. Then take the elevator up to the Water Mountains, walk with tour guide to visit Xa Loi tower, Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains with names Wood, Earth, Metal and Fire and Huyen Khong cave where it was used to be the hospital of Viet Cong, my local tour guide will explain you deeply the history of the sites.
– Next, you will visit the most beautiful Pagoda in Viet Nam
– 13:00/17:30. Return to your hotel
Departure Point :Hoi An City or Da Nang City
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :• back your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.