Marble mountains Vietnam, Mountain monkey, Hai Van pass
- Climb the stone steps carved into marble mountain to discover caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda
- Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
- Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda, one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city. The highest avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in Vietnam – 67m
- Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
- Hai Van roughly translates as ‘sea of clouds’ in Vietnamese, which perfectly describes this misty mountain coastal road which connects the ocean with the sky.
- The Hai Van pass is a 20-kilometre strip of road that joins the city of Da Nang and Lang Co in Hue province. At 500 metres above sea level, it’s the highest pass in the whole of Vietnam.
- The road snakes its way up through the steep hills, surrounded by lush tropical jungle. It’s adorned with views out over the ocean and white sand beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE
- PICK UP & DROP OFF
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Local family for vietnamese lunch
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
What's excluded :
- PERSONAL EXPENSES
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Firstly, we will visit Marble mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several buddhist sanctuaries and hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. you will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Say good bye to marble mountains we will come back local family for Vietnamese lunch.
After lunch,we continue to visit am phu cave (the hell cave). We will learn many interesting philosophies of buddhism.
The Am Phu cave features a harmonious combination of folklore and buddhism's valuable philosophy of humanity. The scenes of horror mentioned-above intend to educate human beings about doing good deeds in life and to ‘turn over a new leaf’ to stop a bad habit or make a positive change to their characters.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Returning to the bus we will continue to explore monkey mountains, here we will enjoy panorama view of Da Nang from high position.
In monkey mountain, you will visit Linh Ung pagoda, one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city and the highest avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in Vietnam – 67m.
We have plenty of time to take photo and relaxing at this beautiful area if we are lucky, we can see a lot of monkey around the pagoda.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
Say good bye at this beautiful place we have long ride around 50 minutes to Hai Van pass, it means “ the ocean of cloud “ in Vietnamese.
Hai Van pass is one of the beautiful landscapes. Here you can not only enjoy the fresh air in the pass you also admire the winding mountains pass road. Come to Hai Van and experience the indescribable spectacle. transfer back to your hotel in Hoi An and Da Nang .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.