Mardi Himal Trek
If you are looking for a newly opened and untouched route in Nepal then, Mardi Himal Trek is best suited for you. Officially opened in 2012, this trek is a combination of both adventure and serenity. Completed within 5-10 days (with basic tea-house or camping), Mardi Himal Trek offers the trekkers the dramatic panoramas of Mardi Himal, Annapurna, Machhapuchre and Himchuli ranges. It is an assorted trek that makes the trekkers experience the beauty of flora and fauna along the route, walk via verdant forests, massive landscapes, eye catching Himalayan peaks and Rhododendron forests.
per adult from
10 to 14 days
What's included :
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Domestic flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Randonnee Nepal Trek's trekking bag/duffel bag (to be returned after trek)
- Company t-shirt as a sovereign
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS) Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- • It starts after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then the next morning it starts at Kande after 1 hours driving from Pokhara then the trek goes through the beautiful rhododendron forest at the beginning but eventually the trail transforms into the steep rugged trail dominated by the hard rock formation. The trail surges along the ridge and after these exhausting but fulfilling long walks, you finally reach the Mardi Himal Base Camp from where you get the amazing panoramic views of mountains. And on the way back you will get a change to pass via beautiful villages like Lwang, Sidhing and Phedi again.
Departure Point :When your tour is finished, you will be transferred from your hotel to the TIA airport in Kathmandu via private vehicle by the staffs representing Randonnee Nepal Treks.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.