Margaret Island Segway Glide - 2.5 Hrs
Would you like to see Budapest from different perspective? Would you like to escape from the noise and rush of the city? Tired of walking? Try something different!
This segway tour takes you to classics of Budapest such as St. Stephen Basilica, gorgeous Parliament, magnificent Buda Castle and Fishermen Bastion as well as to Margaret Island, the green gem of Budapest, located in between Buda and Pest. The Margaret Island is place where you can discover romantic walkways, medieval ruins and musical fountains.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Additional practice time (approximately 10-15 minutes)
- GoPro camera on request
What's excluded :
- Micro SD card for GoPro camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elisabeth Bridge, Budapest Hungary
We will start the tour by crossing stunning Elisabeth bridge offering great panoramic views of the city.
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
We will climb up the Buda hill to discover the castle area and its surroundings
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
We will make a stop to see one of the most unique churches of Europe
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
We will enjoy amazing views of the fairy tale like Fisherman's Bastion and the panoramic views of the Hungarian Parliament located right across.
Pass By: Margaret Island, Zielinski Szilard stny, Budapest 1138 Hungary
We will visit the green gem of Budapest - Margitsziget- with its various attractions such as singing fountains, small zoo and rose garden.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Our next stop is one of the most important buildings of Hungary - Hungarian Parliament.
Pass By: Szabadsag Square, Szabadsag Ter, Budapest 1054 Hungary
We will glide through the green area of the Liberty Square and see the last remaining Soviet memorial.
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
On the way back we will visit the largest and most important church of Budapest.
Departure Point :Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.