Margaret River Beer & Wine Adventure (departs Dunsborough/Busselton)
Margaret River's ICONIC Wine and Beer Adventure with Wine for Dudes!
WINE BLENDING IS BACK!!! Get hands-on with our unique WINE BLENDING EXPERIENCE, where you will create your own unique concoction of wine to enjoy with lunch!
Wine for Dudes (...& dudettes!) have been cruising the vines of the Margaret River wine region since 2003. We create fun, relaxed and informative Margaret River Wine Tours, that push away the posh and pomp often associated with wine, to make it approachable and enjoyable for everyone! You'll learn heaps, indulge in some of the most delicious boutique wines and beers, and have heaps of fun along the way!
Your adventure includes:
* Dudes unique WINE BLENDING Experience!
* Wine tastings at THREE award-winning boutique WINERIES.
* LUNCH at Swings & Roundabouts Winery
* Chocolate tasting!
* Finish at a local micro-brewery
* Complimentary pick up and drop off service
Come and enjoy Margaret River's Iconic Wine Tour Experience with the Wine for Dudes crew!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - An awesome lunch at Swings & Roundabouts, accompanied by a glass of wine which you will blend up yourself!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary wine tastings at three award-winning boutique wineries.
- Wine Blending Experience - Embrace your inner-winemaker and create your own wine to enjoy with lunch
What's excluded :
- Out of Area Surcharge for Bunker Bay, Eagle Bay & Port Geographe ($30 per booking - paid direct)
- What you choose to drink at the final brewery. All other drinks/tastings throughout the day INCLUDED
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caves Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Cruise with the dudes through Margaret River's iconic "Caves Road" ...the heart of the Margaret River wine region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE NOTE: We will send you a text message to your mobile phone by 6pm the day prior to your tour with your exact pick up time. Please ensure the mobile number in your booking is correct. Please contact our office if you have any issues receiving text messages.Ports
- Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St, Busselton WA 6280, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.