Margaret River (Private) Day Tour
This private day tour takes you on a journey through some of the most beautiful countryside in Australia. Locals go for the Region, not the Margaret River township.
There are many Attractions, Wineries, Breweries, Caves, Forest drives and stunningly beautiful beaches in the region and I will guide you to places that suit your taste.
Margaret Rivers wineries are internationally celebrated and it is one of the most environmentally diverse regions in the world.
The township of Margaret River is approximately four hours south of Perth and for many this sounds like a challenging drive. I include stops along the way which are historical, cultural, naturally beautiful, local and fun!
Specially selected small country towns and locations are chosen for the unique characteristics which make them stand out from the ordinary.
The tour can be customised to include your special interests and offers the experience that suits you.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A fun-filled day of mystery depending on what you want to choose to do
- A cold esky/Icebox for any drinks & snacks you like to bring along.
- A knowledgeable and fun local guide to keep you amused on the longer stretches
- Lots of photo opportunities and I take your pics too.
- A very comfortable airconditioned car with loads of "roadtrip" music
- Cold bottled water and seasonal fruits
- Flexibility to choose your own Wineries, Lunch stops etc
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included (there are too many options)
- Entry/Admission - Jewel Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret River, Margaret River, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
With over 100 Cellar doors in the region its the wine that people know Margaret river for but there is so much more than just the township and the viticulture. Amazing diversity in landscape and coastline is also a highlight with dazzling beaches and beautiful forest drives.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jewel Caves Road Deepdene, Augusta, Western Australia 6290 Australia
There are a number of impressive caves available and Jewel Cave is only one of them. If you have an interest in caving please look at the range of options and let me know if one takes your interest specifically.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Busselton, Busselton, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Originally a seaside timber port and then a holiday destination, Busselton has grown considerably into an impressive major country town in the south west. A stop at the Jetty is a must.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick you up from your designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence. Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Port Authority, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2020 - 6/21/2022
Monday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings of 5 or more people must be made at least 1 week in advance of the Tour.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.