Margaret River Private Tour
• Depart hotel at 08:00hrs.
• Coffee break (own expense).
• Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
• Busselton Jetty. Stop to Visit Interpretive Shop & Museum.
• Underwater Observatory (optional).
• Ngilgi limestone Cave (optional).
• Yallingup Beach Lookout and Canal Rocks.
• Two wineries of your choice - Free wine tasting.
• Lunch at your chosen venue (own expense).
• Chocolate Shop/Factory and chocolate tasting.
• Margaret River Town.
• Leeuwin Lighthouse (optional).
• Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
• Return to hotel at 20:00hrs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine and chocolate tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Ludlow Tuart Forest National Park
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Yahava KoffeeWorks
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks except what is stated in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ludlow Tuart Forest National Park, Tuart Drive, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
Drive through the only remaining Tuart tree forest in the South west of Western Australia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Stop at the charming coastal town of Busselton to view the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere.
Stop for photos and visit the jetty museum.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Margaret River, Margaret River, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Margaret River Region is a stunning region offering many attractions:
World class wineries and food - wine tasting included.
Boutique breweries and distilleries.
Charming little towns: Margaret River, Dunsborough, Cowaramup, Yallingup.
Mystical Limestone Caves.
Stunning Indian Ocean coastline with sheltered bays and world class surf beaches.
Chocolate factory - chocolate tasting included.
Cheese factory - cheese tasting included.
Thriving art scene.
Hiking trails and towering Karri tree forest.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Yallingup, Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Stop at Yallingup scenic lookout by the Indian Ocean and visit Ngilgi limestone cave (entry fee not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Leeuwin Rd Leeuwin, Augusta, Western Australia 6290 Australia
Visit Leeuwin lighthouse in Augusta (optional. Entry fee not included).
Note that Leeuwin lighthouse is located at the southern part of the Margaret Region in Augusta. Margaret River region is vast with over 100 km to cover from cape to cape. It is important to ensure at the beginning of the tour if you wish to visit the lighthouse so we can organise the itinerary accordingly.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yahava KoffeeWorks, 2/2 Andrews Way, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Yahava Koffeeworks is an independent coffee roasting company offering a variety of coffee from all over the world. Coffee tasting included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.