Margaret River Wineries, Caves, Ocean and Karri - Air & Ground Tour
Enjoy a scenic flight from Perth to Margaret River along stunning coastline. Land in world famous Margaret River and experience the very best in local food and wine, as well as the opportunity to explore giant caves, pristine beaches and towering forests. See it all from the sky, and do it all on the ground, in just one day.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fly from Perth down some of the country’s most breathtaking coastline, with long stretches of beautiful white beaches, lakes and forests. Touch down in the magnificent Margaret River and simply sit back and enjoy the view while we drive you to the region’s hidden gems. Stop in at Lake Cave, a “mirrored wonderland” home to the Suspended Table and unique crystal formations surrounded by water. Experience the best of the region’s world famous wineries while embracing wine tasting. Along the way Giant Karri forests fill the area, with dense greenery accompanying the tour at every point. Moreover, Take a closer look as some of the stunning beaches, for which Margaret River is extremely well known. Achieve all this in just a day with the speed, comfort and style of combined air and ground touring.
08:00 Depart from Jandakot Flight Centre, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot Airport.
Fly down WA's coast and into the Southwest Wine Region.
09:00 Arrive at Margaret River and relax while we drive you around to the very best spots in the area. These include Lake Cave, picturesque stretches of beach, world renowned wineries, towering Karri forests as well as glass blowing and Jarrah galleries.
14:00 Depart Margaret River
15:00 Arrive at jandakot Airport, Perth.
Departure Point :Jandakot Flight Centre, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.