Maria Island Cruise and Guided Walk Full Day Tour with Drinks
Award winning day tour of Maria Island National Park. Join our morning cruise and afternoon guided walk to view seals, dolphins, wombats, kangaroos, eagles, wallabies, albatross and whales (during migration), famous geology and UNESCO convict history. Your tour will depart from the Triabunna marina, and includes a 4-hour cruise, lunch stop (byo lunch) in a secluded bay and a 2-hour stay on Maria Island. Hotel shuttle bus pickups are available for guests staying in Hobart (additional $30 per person return).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4-hour scenic cruise
- 2-hour stay on Maria Island
- Guided walk of Darlington convict settlement
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Chilled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Soda water
- Soft drinks
- Orange juice
- Wombat viewing
- Seal viewing (morning tea & coffee with Australian fur seals!)
- Kangaroo viewing
- Dolphin watching
- Whale watching
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary single serve during lunch
What's excluded :
- Lunch - COVID restrictions now require BYO Lunch. Lunch can be provided from our cafe and be added separately to each booking.
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Coast Cruises, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Award winning Cruise & Walk day tour of Tasmania's stunning Maria Island National Park. The only tour to combine viewing wild seals, dolphins, wombats, kangaroos, Cape Barren geese, eagles, wallabies, albatross and whales (during migration) with World famous geological landscapes and UNESCO World Heritage convict history and lunch at a remote pristine beach. An amazing day tour from Hobart.
Rated the #1 tour in Hobart on Tripadvisor!
The perfect tour for local, interstate and international visitors wanting to escape to nature, relax, unwind and come face to face with Australia's iconic native animals and famous landscapes.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Maria Island National Park, Tasmania Australia
Enter onto Maria Island National Park for a 2-hour guided walk of Maria's UNESCO World Heritage listed convict settlement. Come face to face with Maria Island's iconic native wildlife including wombats, kangaroos, wallabies, Cape Barren geese and even possibly Tasmanian devils. Maria Island is the best place in the world to see wombats in the wild!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Visitors Centre, Esplanade West, Triabunna TAS 7190, Australia
2: 20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
3: Hobart TAS, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please select the TOUR + BUS option. Hotel pickups are available to ALL guests staying within 5min of the Hobart CBD. Please enter (or message) the name or address of your accommodation and our new shuttle bus will pick you up and deliver you right to your door! Hotel pickup are chosen in the tour options at an additional cost of $30 per person for return transfer to Hobart. Guests located outside of the Hobart CBD can choose to meet at the Hobart Travel & Information Centre.Airports
- Hobart International Airport, Strachan St, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
- Triabunna Wharf, Charles St, Triabunna TAS 7190, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please book your Hobart shuttle bus separately by choosing the tour + bus option if you do require the pickup
- Tours are subject to weather and minimum numbers
- Tours are perfect for children and families!
- The vessel is safe and comfortable and provides protection from the elements
- The vessel has a comfortable on board toilet, which doubles as a change room for those wanting to swim
- East Coast Cruises reserves the right to cancel departures at anytime and will refund the full amount of any monies paid by the customer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Our 5-star tour is catered with drinks and optional food/lunch onboard
- Designed and guided by professional scientists
- Small and personalised tour groups. Maximum 24 people for room to move about the boat!
- Waterproof jackets and pants available onboard the boat
- Perfect for children
- Seasickness tablets and wristbands provided to all guests if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by East Coast Cruises