Marine Reserve Diving in Gran Canaria
Dive in the waters in beautiful Arinaga (El Cabrón area). Considered one of the top five dives sites in Spain. Enjoy a natural marine reserve where varied and interesting sea-life gather. Enjoy a guided dive here, available for experienced certified divers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Arinaga - El Cabrón area is considered one of the top five dives sites in Spain. As a marine reserve, it gives us dives for all levels, from beginners to professionals, everyone enjoys "El Cabrón".
Three different approaches from volcanic rock give way to a lowering reef from 6 meters to 12 meters across the dive site. In this area it is common to see damselfish, parrotfish, trumpet , barracuda , nudibranch, moray and more. The walls of the barrier fall to 22 meters, and in them you'll find caves, cracks and arche. These walls give way to the sandy bottom where there are stingrays, angelsharks and grunts of the huge bank that honors this diving zone.
For more advanced divers the area of the gerardias and gorgonians corals with a depth of 30 meters and good currents. Find groupers, barracudas, amberjacks and sardine shoals.
Departure Point :Playa del Ingles
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Back to your meeting place
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.