Marine Wildlife Tour through Gulf of Corryvreckan
Our Corryvreckan Wildlife Tour is an exciting 2 hour tour focusing on the wildlife in the area and although we can never guarantee wildlife sightings we regularly see common seals, grey seals, deer, golden eagles, porpoise and white tailed sea eagles. Our informative skippers and guides are excellent wildlife spotters but they will also keep you entertained with local heritage and folklore.
This two hour nature spectacular is set amongst the many islands in the area. The scenery is spectacular with both woodlands and cliffs. All Seafari boats are high speed Rigid Hulled Inflatable Boats purpose built for wildlife and nature watching. Boats are driven by one of our highly experienced skippers and crewed by a qualified wildlife guide.
We provide full waterproofs but it is a good idea to wrap up warm!
We are based in the beautiful conservation area of Easdale which is 16 miles south of Oban.
We can take wheelchairs on board however we do require 1 day advance notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full set of waterproofs (top and trousers)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corryvreckan Whirlpool, Scotland
This 2 hour tour passes through the Gulf of Corryvreckan, home to the World's Third Largest Whirlpool area. Please note, the Whirlpools are a tidal phenomenon that do not happen all of the time - if you want to see some whirlpool action please contact us on 01852 300003 so we can let you know what the tidal activity is likely to be like at the time of your tour. The main focus of this tour is finding wildlfe.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Seafari Adventures, Ellenabeich, Easdale, Oban PA34 4RF, UK
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We are happy to look after well behaved dogs whilst you are out on a tour.
- We have parent / child seats at the front of each boat - minimum age is 4 years old.
- We do require 24 hours notice for passengers using a wheelchair.
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Skippers, crew and customers to wear face masks during boarding and disembarkation process. Once on board face masks are optional. Dedicated seating - social distancing requirements can be adhered to. Lifejackets and binoculars to be sanitised prior to use and a 72 hour "quarantine" before re-use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.