Market- Coffee- Cooking class in Hoi An (JHA2)
With the help of your native host, you will discover the unique flavors of local cooking while learning about traditional ways of life. As part of this class, you will visit a local market, choose exotic ingredients and try to bargain, taste the best coffee in Hoi An, and cook 4 typical dishes. The piano/ guitar is waiting for you to play as an artist within the heart of Hoi An! A funny and relaxing time in Hoi An to be highlighted!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- 08:30: Pick up at your accommodation. Head to the local market in Hoi An, buying fresh products for the cooking class, learning about the way the Vietnamese shop.
09: 30: Take a break to have a cup of coffee at a local coffee shop, sharing your stories with others.
10:15: Head to Jolie’s house where you will be served a welcome drink by the lovely Jolie. After that, listen to her stories about local life.
10.30: Time for cooking using the ingredients purchased earlier!!!
12.30: Enjoy your meals cooked by yourself.
13.00: Play guitar (if you can), and return to your accommodation via our free drop-off service.
(Free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice/filtered water included in the tour price)
• Hoi An Market, 01 Bach Dang Street, Hoi An Vietnam
• Hoi An local dishes - 1/ Fresh spring roll/ Fried spring roll
2/ Pho beef/ chicken
3/ Vietnamese rice pancake
4/ Fish in claypot with tamarind and tomato sauce
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick guests from all hotels in Hoi AnAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Da nang port
- Chan May port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.