Market Tour and Cooking Lesson with a Belgian Gourmet Meal in a Brussels Home
Enjoy a private and authentic market tour, cooking class and authentic homemade meal in a local Brussels home with your host Ine. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food.
After your market tour, join Ine at her modern kitchen in the heart of Brussels. With a refreshing drink in hand, pick up a few cooking tips and techniques as you cook a gourmet Belgian inspired meal together. Ine's food is light and creative and offers a wide variety of flavors, textures and colors following culinary trends. Your meal will be served in courses, typically an hors d'œuvre, a starter, a main and dessert. Your menu might include dishes such as green pea gazpacho, squid with tomato coulis, roasted chicken and herbed potatoes and whole roasted dorade. You can expect the cooking portion of your experience to last about two hours before you sit down to enjoy the meal you helped prepare.
per adult from
What's included :
- Market tour, cooking class + gourmet meal with your host Ine
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a unique opportunity to visit the home of a local and explore traditional culture and cuisine. Meet your host at her apartment and walk together to Le Marché Bio, a covered organic market less than a 10 minute walk away. Explore seasonal vegetables, fruits and breads from the local region before purchasing a few ingredients for your cooking class in Ine's kitchen. Please note that on Sundays, you may explore a local farmer's market instead. Join Ine at her modern kitchen for a Brussels cooking class in the heart of the city. With a refreshing drink in hand, pick up a few cooking tips and techniques as you cook a gourmet meal with Ine. You can expect the cooking portion of your experience to last about two hours before you sit down to enjoy the meal you helped prepare. You will also learn how to simply but beautifully present the meal you made. Your menu might include dishes such as green pea gazpacho, squid with tomato coulis, roasted chicken and herbed potatoes and whole roasted dorade. Ine cooks Belgian inspired international cuisine. Her flavors are delicately balanced and offer a variety of textures.
• Traveling Spoon, Brussels Belgium
• Hors d'œuvre of marinated olives and cured meat
• Green pea or other gazpacho
• Squid in a tomato coulis or whole roasted herbed dorade
• White and dark chocolate dipped strawberries
Departure Point :Place du Jeu de Balle, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Brussels home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Belgian culture and cuisine together.
- Please note that on Sundays, you may explore a local farmer's market instead.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.