Marrakech City Tour: Private Half-Day Guided Tour
Your private tour guide will meet you at your hotel reception at 09.00 am. Together you will either walk or join a private car to the old city.
Private Marrakech Old City Walk is a full day walking tour that covers the main highlights of the Ocre city.
We will start our tour with a visit to El Bahia Palace, a 19th-century building with a 2-acre garden and a haphazard arrangement of inner courtyards and apartments.
Visit Dar Si Said Museum, a pretty residence, testimony of the local architectural art of the end 19th century in Morocco.
Drink a glass of mint tea at a Berber apothecary.
Wander through some of the backstreets of the Grand Souk, internationally known as the first-ever shopping mall and showcasing an incredible array of goods in its 5,000 shops.
Enjoy lunch of Moroccan salads and meat kebabs in Dar Nejjarine.
The tour ends with free time in Jamaa elfna square to mingle with snake charmers, magicians, and soothsayers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Marrakech hotel
- Lunch at Typical Moroccan Restaurant
- Guided tour of Marrakech
- Mint tea
- Admission El Bahia Palace
- Admission Dar Si Said Museum
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Koutoubia Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Koutoubia Mosque, located in Marrakesh's Djemaa el Fna Square, is a landmark and the largest mosque in Marrakesh, Morocco. Built during the Hispano-Moresque period, characteristic of simple yet masterful craftsmanship and luxury, The Koutoubia Mosque is argued to be most beautiful and proportioned mosque in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Medina of Marrakesh is an old Islamic capital originating from the 11th century. It is enclosed by 16km of ramparts and gates. The city owes its original splendour to the Almoravide and Almohade dynasties (11th - 13th centuries), who made Marrakech into their capital.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.