Marrakech Desert Tours & Morocco Imperial Cities Tour
Peak into Morocco’s ancient history and experience it’s native traditions through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed fortified cities of Marrakech, Fes, Volubilis, Meknes, Jemaa el Fna and Rabat. Along your Morocco Imperial Cities Tour you will also explore the varied landscape from Morocco's Atlas Mountains, across its palm groves, and through its mystic Sahara Desert. Serving you along your private trip are our professional guides/drivers in air conditioned vehicles.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 8 nights
- Pick up / Drop off from Marrakech Airport.
- Private transfer by a comfortable air conditioned Minibus.
- English speaking driver during the 8 Days of the tour.
- Pickup & Drop off at your accommodation.
- 6 Nights at the hotels (4 Stars) with dinner and breakfast.
- 1 Night in nomad desert camp with Private Tents, includes dinner and breakfast.
- Berber music and animation.
- Sunset and sunrise with camel treks.
- Half a day Marrakech city tour with local guide.
- Full Day Fez city tour with local guide.
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos ...Etc
- Entry/Admission - Marrakesh Menara Airport
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Fez
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech Airport Transfer
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech Airport
Stop At: Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
We will pickup you once you arrive at Marrakech airport, and then transport you to your hotel, for a bit of rest from the trip, then depending on the remaining time (depends on your time of arrival of course) we will begin our Imperial Cities Morocco Tour by exploring the red city with a local guide that will ensure that you visit the most important monuments such as. The Majorelle Gardens, the Koutoubia Tower, the Bahia Palace, and many more are on the list. In the afternoon we will pay a visit to the square which is essentially a large open stage filled with local storytellers, dancers & musicians, and snake charmers. You will finally be given some free time to explore the city and its souks at your leisure before retiring to the hotel for dinner and a good night’s sleep.
Duration: 15 minutes
Accommodation included: First Night : Kech Boutique Hôtel & Spa or Similar
Day 2: Marrakech - Casablanca
Stop At: Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Following the breakfast, we will depart to the most cosmopolitan of all Morocco Imperial Cities, Casablanca. A city that fuses old aesthetics, observable in the residential blocks dating back to the 1930s, the Anfa & the Great Mosque Hassan II, with the modern architecture of the Square of the United Nations, the Boulevard Mohamed V. At the end of the day we will retreat to a 4 stars hotel for dinner and overnight sleep.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Second Night: Hôtel Oum Palace & Spa or Similar
Day 3: Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes - Fez
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
We resume our Imperial Cities tour From Casablanca by heading to the administrative capital of Morocco, Rabat. We will enjoy touring the Hassan Tower, the prestigious Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Kasbah of Oudayas with its glorious gardens. Afterward, we head to Meknes (the Ismailian capital) with its Bab Mansour gate and towering ramparts, the Jewish quarter, and the royal stables. On our way to Fez, we will cross the ruins of the old Roman city of Volubilis and the city of Moulay Driss.Dinner and overnight at the Hotel in Fes.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Third Night: Riad Dar Victoria Fes or Similar
Day 4: Fez Guided City Tour
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
The 4th day of our Imperial Cities Morocco Tour completely dedicated to exploring Fez, the oldest of all Imperial cities and home to the first University in Africa dating back to the 9th century. The city itself was founded in 808 AD to be the country’s first political, cultural, and religious capital. We will initially visit the golden doors to the royal palace before reaching the highest point in the city for a magnificent view. We will tour through the old medina on foot to visit the religious monuments and then head to the neighborhood of artisans where the handy craftsmen produce art piece after art piece form metallic sheets before retiring to a hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Fourth Night: Riad Dar Victoria Fes or Similar
Day 5: Fez - Midelt - Erfoud - Merzouga Dunes
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Following breakfast, we will depart to Merzouga through the beautiful Ziz valley, Errachida, and will stop in Midelt for lunch on the way. We will arrive at the hotel in Merzouga at around 4 pm. This gives us time to enjoy the hotel’s pool before resuming our Morocco Imperial Cities and Desert Tour with a camel trek during sunset in Erg Chebbi’s dunes. The camels will transport us to the nomadic desert camp we have set up where we will spend a night around the campfire with tasty food and local music before sleeping in our tents.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Fifth Night: Private Luxury tent with Facilities - Camel Ride - Entertainment with local - Dinner & Breakfast
Day 6: Merzouga Dunes - Toudra Gorges - Tinghir - Dades Gorges
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
You will be woken up to the best sunrise you have ever seen in your life and it will be followed by breakfast in the desert. We will ride the camels all the way back to the hotel for a quick shower. We will ride across Erfoud and Tinejdad for lunch then we reach Tineghir and Todra gorges where you will be given time to explore and take photos as you hike through the canyons. Finally, we will hit Boumalne du Dades to enjoy the panoramic view of Dades valley before ending our day with dinner in the hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Sixth Night: Riad Dar Ahlam Dades or Similar
Day 7: Dades Gorges - Valley of Roses - Ouarzazate -Ait Benhaddou – Marrakech
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Draa-Tafilalet
For the final day of our Imperial Cities Morocco Tour, we will head to Ouarzazate by crossing Skoura. We will have a photo stop at Kasbah Taourirt and another one at the cinematic film studios before making our way to the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. After lunch near the monument, we will cross the High Atlas Mountains Tizi N’tichka pass (2260m above sea level) to reach Marrakech and rest in the hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Last Night : Kech Boutique Hôtel & Spa or Similar
Day 8: Transfer Airport Marrakech
Stop At: Marrakech Airport Transfer, 23, rue Abou Bakr Esseddik, Ait Azzi 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
You will be transported to the airport according to your flight schedule and wish you farewell and hope we have left you lasting memories of Morocco
Duration: 15 minutes
Accommodation included: Back Home
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from Marrakech Airport/Your Hotel in MarrakechAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.