Marrakech Excursion -Group shared- From Agadir
- Departure around Seven in the morning, after two hours drive, you well arrive in Marrakech,
- As follows ours program List of the top attractions in Marrakech:
1-The Bahia Palace (palace of the beautiful, the bright) is an eight-century palace of nineteenth century located in Marrakech.
2-The Saadian Tombs date from the time of the great Sultan Ahmed al-Mansur Saadi (1578-1603).
3-The koutoubia mosque is a religious building built in XII century in Marrakech (Morocco). Its architecture and its ascetic decor.
- After visiting the monuments mentioned above, you have a free choice to have your lunch in a traditional Riad or in a typical Moroccan restaurant with Arab-Moorish architecture.
- You continue your guided walk in the alleys of the medina, the various souks of the city of Marrakech, the craft industry ... Finally you have a free time to discover the Jamaa el Fana place then return to Agadir at 08pm .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Koutoubia Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Atelier El Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The koutoubia mosque is a religious building built in XII century in Marrakech (Morocco). Its architecture and its ascetic decor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Bahia Palace (palace of the beautiful, the bright) is an eight-century palace of nineteenth century located in Marrakech. It is one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture, one of the major monuments of the country's cultural heritage and one of the main places of tourism in Morocco.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Saadian Tombs date from the time of the great Sultan Ahmed al-Mansur Saadi (1578-1603). These tombs were discovered only around 1917, then restored by the service of the Beaux-Arts. They are richly decorated.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Atelier El Bahia, 24, Rue des Domaines near Bahia Palace, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Moroccan Lunch in El Bahia Restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Jemaa el-Fnaa is a square and market place in Marrakesh's medina quarter (old city). It remains the main square of Marrakesh .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up From Any Hotels In Agadir
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.