Marrakech Treasures by Bike
Marrakech is a unique city of history and modernity. You can chose our City Discovery Tour to discover both sides of the city by visiting the old town, the Medina, and the new town, Gueliz. You can choose our Evening Tour to witness both sides of the city transit from sunlight to moonlight and live Marrakech's famous evening energy. You can choose our Gardens Tour to discover the flora and fauna of Marrakech through its amazing garden.
During the tours, you can sit in one of the city's iconic cafes for a coffee or tea break.
While tours can be private, Group tours have a maximum group size of 8 cyclists to 1 tour guide in order to maintain safety while riding and provide quality interaction between the guide and the group. For groups of 9 cyclists or more, additional tour guides will be provided.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Reflective Vests (For Evening Tours)
- Tea Break
- Water Bottle
- Free Pick For 5 People Or More.
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees to Monuments and Gardens
- Free Pick Up For Less Than 5 People
- Entry/Admission - Gueliz
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
The maze like souks of Marrakech
Stop At: Gueliz, La Ville Nouvelle, Marrakech Morocco
The New town of Marrakech, Gueliz, built by the French in the early 1900s, shows how much the city has changed with its wide roads and beautiful, lush parks and concept stores.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
With its winding souks and boisterous energy, it will feel like you have stepped into another time when entering the medina. You will see some of the most famous landmarks in both inside and outside the great medina walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marrakech Green Wheels ( Bicycle tours and rentals in Marrakech ), 311 rue de la kasbah، Marrakech 40008, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.