Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour of Aix-en-Provence
Enjoy a half-day guided shore excursion started from your cruise port in Marseille and visit the wonderful city of Aix En Provence. Explore with your professional guide the city's main highlights as the old town and take a walk to cours Mirabeau to admire the opulent 17th-century architecture. This tour is private to fully appreciate the splendor of the region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide at Marseille port terminal and, on board of an air-conditioned minivan, go to Aix-en Provence. Start with a guided walk along Cours Mirabeau with rich architecture and charming cafés. See opulent 17th- and 18th-century architecture. Then, make your way to Vieil Aix (Old Town) and explore the area’s charming boutiques and craft shops to pick-up a unique local souvenir.
You have the option to visit Atelier Paul Cezanne (entrance ticket not included). Learn about this post-impressionist painter and native-son of Aix. View authentic artifacts and see the studio where the Cézanne created master pieces like Les Grandes Baigneuses (The Bathers).
Afterwards, have your lunch (not included) at one of the Brunswick House Cafe's. At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back at your Marseille cruise port terminal.
Departure Point :Cruise terminal in Marseille
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.